No subject

Tue Apr 20 23:23:57 UTC 2010

those looking for answers -- not discussions. There's a time and a place for
forums (such as for plugin feedback/critique), but IMO the StackOverflow
model would benefit the majority of WP users that are scouring the forums
for a concise answer or fix.

I recently built a Q&A app that hooks into the WP users table. It could use
a tweak here and there, but I'd be glad to contribute the code if it'd
benefit the community.

It could be hosted on .org, so there wouldn't be any worries of it going
away if something were to ever happen to StackExchange. Sample:
http://podscms.org/qna/