[wp-hackers] Safe location for "fallback" theme

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:41:16 UTC 2010

I think that would be a much simpler fix for this; a blank screen is
terrible for usability so a prettier wp_die() style page would be much
better.

I imagine that this would be the result of 'working on' the site rather than
a random occurence, but even a polite email sent to the admin to alert them
to the fact their website has no theme at the moment?

-- Alex  (Hempsworth)