[wp-hackers] URL structure for web application with wp

Christian Foster christian.foster at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 07:40:59 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been looking but can't find one - are you aware of any plugin
that would provide that kind of functionality? I'll start working on
one if not, as a minimum what extra functions do you think would be
needed?

For that matter is there any problem with using the postmeta table?
You could just stick in the id of the related post with a meta value
of _related_post?

I guess my main aim is to do it in the most wordpress like way, with
minimum of hacking about.