[wp-hackers] WordPress and Poisonous People

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Thu Apr 1 15:06:39 UTC 2010

Hi Jeff,

Although the effect of the GSoC applications does effect this, this is
not just for this month, but rather it is an ongoing thing. This has
been occuring increasingly, however, which is why I bring it up now.

Also, the reason I phrased my message the way I did was in order to
not single out one person in particular. If anyone is really that
curious, there are statistics easily available on this list's traffic.

Thanks,
--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>