[wp-hackers] [OT] Top posting

Azhaguselvan azhaguselvan at gmx.com
Tue Sep 29 21:18:34 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 22:08 +0100, John Blackbourn wrote:
> I'm not sure how bottom posting uses less bandwidth?..

Consider a thread with some 50 replies. If everyone top-posts in that
thread, at the end of 50 th reply the OP's message will be repeated for
50 times, 49 times the second persons reply and so on.!!?? Is this
tolerable size? Thus the top-posting wastes the bandwidth. :( I find it
quite annoying.

Bottom-posting is also not preferred. Interleaved posting is my
choice :)

Azhaguselvan,SP