[wp-hackers] AJAX for the frontend

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Sep 17 17:33:21 UTC 2009

Yeah. It was discussed a month or two ago on this list (check
archives) -- that feature was added quite a while back, though, with
zero announcement that I noticed. The Codex page needs to be updated,
preferably by someone who is familiar with the (not so) new interface.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com