[wp-hackers] Security

Hal Burgiss hal at burgiss.net
Sun Sep 6 14:53:12 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 06, 2009 at 05:36:14PM +0300, scribu wrote:
> It seems obvious why you wouldn't get critical details for an unfixed
> vulnerabillity like this.
>
> If there was a security patch available, you would get that, instead of
> "Upgrade now".

I never asked for, or expected a patch. What I am looking for, is details. If
no one knows how this thing works, that level of detail will have to suffice.
If they do know, then that information would be really useful. "Upgrade now"
is not helpful (to me, at least in some situations). And I don't expect people
on this list to have the answers handy, but thought someone here  might be
able to point me in the right direction.

Do you write the wp.org security blog by any chance?

--
Hal