[wp-hackers] cron overload - help!

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 02:29:06 UTC 2009

You shouldn't have to, no. It looks like you've got so many events
scheduled for that hook that wp_clear_scheduled_hook() can't handle it
and that's why your page isn't loading.

If you really have got a giant number of events scheduled then your
only option might be to clear the 'cron' row from the wp_options table
in the database.