[wp-hackers] remove_action for dashboard feeds?

Derek Hogue derek at amphibian.info
Wed Sep 2 13:51:44 UTC 2009

I tried digging around the source to see if I could find this on my
own, but couldn't sort it out.  I'd like to disable the fetching of
the three Wordpress-related feeds in the dashboard altogether.  I know
they can be hidden on a per-user basis from the screen settings, but
I'd like to just nix the functions - no fetching and no caching of the
feeds, for all users.

Is there an action I can remove to do this?  Can I use remove_action
on a function *within* the do_action function (as  believe this is how
these feeds are called)?

Any help would be great - thanks.
Derek