[wp-hackers] How are Posts saved?

Matthew Kettlewell ceo at kettlewell.net
Sat Oct 31 18:43:20 UTC 2009

I figured out how posts are being saved, and it was my misunderstanding
of add_query_arg()

I'm new to wordpress core, so I may have a few oddball questions like
this.... to better understand core for plugin dev and possibly core
patches/enhancements.

is this the right forum to ask these sorts of questions?

Matt

Matthew Kettlewell - aka "The Dominator"
O: 970-985-4192
C: 970-261-2684

http://www.BloggingEmergency.com/