[wp-hackers] ajax to call function in theme

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Oct 29 20:07:28 UTC 2009

That should probably be clarified then. If you're going to send AJAX
requests to separate files, then those separate files have absolutely
no visibility to any part of WordPress at all.

The normal case should be the action method, because you probably want
to access WordPress or the database, in some manner.

-Otto
Sent from Memphis, TN, United States