[wp-hackers] TinyMCE in the frontend?

Matthew Gerring mgerring at emrl.com
Tue Oct 27 19:16:26 UTC 2009

Right. The instructions in that message didn't work. wp_tiny_mce();
just causes WordPress to whitescreen if it's placed in the header, and
I haven't found a filter that actually causes any of those scripts to
be loaded in the front end.

I've tried wp_head and template_redirect. Either nothing happens, or I
just get a white screen.