[wp-hackers] SELECT option_name, option_value FROM wp_options WHERE autoload = 'yes'

Jeremi Bergman jeremib at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 21:33:08 UTC 2009

Thank so much.  I've been working on this thing all day, I should have just
started with the experts!

I'm sure there are differing opinions, but what are some good options for
object caching, or is the built in good in-and-of itself?

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Peter Westwood
<peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk>wrote:

> On 26 Oct 2009, at 21:29, Jeremi Bergman wrote:
>
>  That was it, I renamed object-cache.php to object-cache.php.old and no
>> longer see all those entries!  Thanks so much.
>>
>> This is what file was there:
>>
>> /*
>> Name: Memcached
>> Version: 2.0
>> URI: http://dev.wp-plugins.org/browser/memcached/
>> Author: Ryan Boren
>>

> So you had the memcached object cache installed an it was not working
> correctly.
>
> I guess something is wrong with your memcached setup.
>

> Cheers
> --
> Peter Westwood
> http://blog.ftwr.co.uk | http://westi.wordpress.com
> C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5

Jeremi Bergman
865-622-7134