[wp-hackers] Hooking into Post -> Edit Screen

William Canino william.canino at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 26 06:37:40 UTC 2009

Eric,

You cannot change what's displayed for the default columns, but you
can remove the title column and add a custom one of your own.

Add a filter for 'manage_posts_columns' to customize the columns, then
add an action to 'manage_posts_custom_column' to handle the column you
added.

http://wordpress.taragana.net/nav.html?wp-admin/edit.php.source.html