[wp-hackers] WordPress as CMS (was: wordpress security)

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 20:05:40 UTC 2009

You're most likely about to be told either:

1) If you want a website CMS (non-blog) then try drupal/joomla/EE
2) If you MUST use WP as a site CMS (non-blog) just tell your client to
ignore the blog stuff.

Good luck.

FWIW, I like the idea of a lightweight plugin that does nothing but remove
all references to blog posts, comments, etc. I think it's a fine idea.

Nathan Rice
WordPress and Web Development
www.nathanrice.net | twitter.com/nathanrice | www.modthemes.com