[wp-hackers] [OT] Testing needed for WordTrails plugin from Xerox

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Sun Oct 4 17:31:13 UTC 2009

On Oct 4, 2009, at 11:18 AM, Venkatesh Rao wrote:

> Absolutely. This reusability argument is central. Similar to the
> troubleshooting domain is the travel domain: the "Rome" page can be
> the same whether you include it in a "3 day Italy trip" trail or a "15
> day Europe trip" trail.  Other examples might be sites with
> weight-training exercises or yoga poses arranged in different
> sequences. We hope a "medium is the message" effect takes over, and
> people innovate a whole new blogging genre called "trail blogging" :)

I have a multiblog system that has a different installation depending
on how you're setting up the various blogs.  I've been imagining
something exactly like this for settings up a "How to set up"
section.  I'll give it a shot and if it works out I'll post the
results back to the list. :)  Thanks.

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider