[wp-hackers] no 'before' or 'after' parameters for wp_list_pages()?

Ghodmode ghodmode at ghodmode.com
Mon Nov 30 06:15:46 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 01:02 -0500, Andrew Nacin wrote:

> > You could use get_pages <
> > http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_pages> to get an array
> > of the pages, then loop through them creating a custom structure.
> >

> Or you could write your own walker for wp_list_pages.

Thank you.  Both of those ideas solve the problem.  I can also solve the
visual problem with just a little bit more CSS.  But I'm still wondering
if these parameters should be available for wp_list_pages().

Is this idea interesting enough to consider a change to the wordpress
code?

If so, does anyone feel like making the change?

I certainly know PHP, but I'm not sure if I'm up to contributing a code
change on such a large project.  Still, if noone else wants to do it, I
might consider giving it a try, unless someone tells me it's a stupid
idea :)

--
Ghodmode
http://www.ghodmode.com