[wp-hackers] WP_Http File Upload

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:31:47 UTC 2009

Alright well if you want to pass me code (so I don't have to wait for WP to
actually implent it for something that it isn't used for in core), I'd be
much obliged. You grok this stuff better than I do (HTTP
protocols/headers/transport). :)

Aaron Brazell
CEO, Emmense Technologies
Lead Editor, Technosailor.com