[wp-hackers] Sidebar ID Naming Problems

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:34:25 UTC 2009

+1

I love it when you register a new sidebar, such as when you use a new
theme, and what _was_ your footer sidebar is now in your content area,
or what was your primary navigation is now in your sidebar. Great fun!
(Especially when the ability to save the contents of a specific widget
was taken away when you removed it from a sidebar. That was sweet. At
least that is back.)