[wp-hackers] some problem with javascript in widgets options?

Konrad Karpieszuk kkarpieszuk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 19:20:46 UTC 2009

something happened :)

when i added this code, which you wrote, and i tried to add widget to
sidebar i saw this in widget title field:

<b>/users/kultura1/www/kultura1.website.pl/wp-includes/default-widgets.php</b>

just when i dragged Tag Cloud widget to sidebar, widgetbox opens and
in title this was written (with those html tags). but throber still is
working and of course widget is not saved

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 7:25 PM, Eric Marden <wp at xentek.net> wrote:
>> Add this to wp-config.php to maybe show an error:
>>>
>>> define('WP_DEBUG', true);

> Often times my set-up requires this statement after define('WP_DEBUG', true)
> before I start seeing errors on the screen:
>
> ini_set('display_errors',1);
>

> - Eric Marden

(en) regards / (pl) pozdrawiam
Konrad Karpieszuk