[wp-hackers] Handling cookies with wp-plugin and wp-supercache

Donncha O Caoimh donncha at linux.ie
Tue Nov 3 11:47:19 UTC 2009

For the past few weeks I've been meaning to write a "Hacking Supercache
for fun and pleasure" post with tips and tricks and lists of actions and
filters that can be used.

Unfortunately a lack of time has stopped me writing it so far but maybe
this month.

If you're curious, have a read through wp-cache-phase1.php. It's a short
file but has some interesting stuff, and the plugins/ folder has 2
example plugins.

Donncha
PS. it's not horrible, really! :P