[wp-hackers] Calendar generating bad links to pages

RePost repost_08 at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 00:18:32 GMT 2009

I've found through checking my Google Webmaster stats that the WordPress
(2.7.1) calendar is attempting to create links to pages as well as blog
entries, resulting in 404 errors.

For example, WP shows that I generated my "About" page on 11-24-08 and
my "Contact" pages on 11-26-08. The November calendar is treating those
pages like blog entries and attempting to link to them.

To test these links, see the calendar at the bottom of the middle column:
http://bit.ly/n0en4

How do I correct this error?

Thanks.