[wp-hackers] Sticky posts turning up in my custom WP Queries

Simon Wheatley simon at sweetinteraction.com
Wed May 13 18:37:23 GMT 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Nathan Rice <ncrice at gmail.com> wrote:

> Excluding stickies from a query is pretty easy ...
> http://www.nathanrice.net/blog/definitive-sticky-posts-guide-for-wordpress-27/
> (scroll down to the "a custom loop to ignore stick posts" section)

Thanks Nathan, that worked a treat... given that I'm using raw
WP_Query I've passed 'caller_get_posts' in the $args array. Just
trying to work out any downside to this (and also what my apparently
imaginary arg of 'what_to_show' actually does... if anything).

---
Sweet Interaction Ltd is Registered in England/Wales, no. 6610741
Registered office: 7 Malton Av, Manchester, M21 8AT