[wp-hackers] Re: wp-hackers Digest, Vol 51, Issue 60

Ryan Hellyer ryan at pixopoint.com
Sun May 10 06:01:32 GMT 2009

Hi,
After my first submission to the WP Hackers mailing list I stopped
receiving any more emails.

So I went to http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/options/wp-hackers
and tried to login, but keep the error "wp-hackers roster
authentication failed." when I try to use the 'Visit Subscribers List'
and an "Error: Authentication failed." error when I try to use the
'Unsubscribe or edit options'.

Any ideas on what is wrong and how I should fix it?

thanks,
Ryan