[wp-hackers] wp_add_post_tags Return Value

Alan Castonguay alan at verselogic.net
Sun May 3 13:22:55 GMT 2009

wp_add_post_tags() returns false for invalid post_id, and null for
success, because that's what wp_set_post_terms() does.

This calls wp_set_object_terms() which returns either WP_Error or a
term_info array (termid, termtaxonomyid) on error, or an array of
other ids on success? I'm afraid I don't quite understand this function.

Alan J Castonguay