[wp-hackers] Security: New Password Protect Page Option

The Farm Team wordpressfarm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:38:20 GMT 2009

I'm new to the list so I apologize off the bat if this has been
suggested before.

It'd be great if there were an option to include child pages/posts of
a password protected page. That way the user can protect a whole area
with just the click of a mouse and the end-user only has to enter one
password. I've seen a lot of requests for this sort of thing in the
Forum's, with replies of "you should create a plugin for this."
Which, is a great suggestion but not everyone that uses WP is capable
of any kind of coding.

Jen