[wp-hackers] Uneasy over the Walkers

Joost de Valk joost at yoast.com
Thu Mar 26 15:25:54 GMT 2009

Hi Simon,

no need, you can simply do a callback:

<?php wp_list_comments('type=comment&callback=yoast_comment'); ?>

the callback function can look like this:

function yoast_comment($comment, $args, $depth) {
     $GLOBALS['comment'] = $comment;
     comment_text();
}

or whatever you want to output there.

Best,
Joost

me *Joost de Valk*
Online Marketing, WordPress, SEO & Social Media Strategy
OrangeValley <http://www.orangevalley.nl> & Yoast <http://yoast.com>
E: joost at orangevalley.nl <mailto:joost at orangevalley.nl> -
joost at yoast.com <mailto:joost at yoast.com>
T: +316-24-555-808 | @jdevalk <http://twitter.com/jdevalk> on Twitter