[wp-hackers] Plugin Author Best Practices?

Simon Wheatley simon at sweetinteraction.com
Sat Mar 21 14:51:35 GMT 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 1:23 PM, Simon Wheatley
> <simon at sweetinteraction.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'd be interested in any way of getting my scripts and CSS cached by the
>> Gears powered Turno feature; anyone?
>
> Can't be done without modifying core files.

My Gears-fu is weak, so before I go diving into lots of pointless
research... can you write another manifest (?) file for the same
WordPress installation, so you add another Gears store of files stored
offline on the same site?

TIA

---
Sweet Interaction Ltd is Registered in England/Wales, no. 6610741
Registered office: 7 Malton Av, Manchester, M21 8AT