[wp-hackers] Upload directory constant

Daniel Torreblanca regulatethis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 15:52:20 GMT 2009

Xref is pretty awesome... I spend a lot of time in the function list,
and use it to see how many times and where a function might be called,
etc. It's an invaluable tool. I use grep at the command line as well,
but it's nowhere near as fast as using xref. I'd never use as xref for
documentation purposes, I use it to make sense of the code whenever
I'm looking at an area that I'm not familiar with. It's also decent as
a purely technical reference.