[wp-hackers] GSoC 2009 Proposal: Wordpress CMS

Mindshare Studios info at mindsharestudios.com
Wed Mar 18 14:39:13 GMT 2009

Of course WP is already a CMS by any meaningful definition - so maybe the
question is... why doesn't it get branded that way internally? I've created
a custom language file the I use which replaces most core references to
"blog" with "site" so that when I setup WP for clients I don't have to
constantly explain that WordPress is more than just a blog engine.

--
Damian Taggart
Mindshare Studios