[wp-hackers] Internationalizing plugin meta-data...

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Mar 17 03:49:06 GMT 2009

Jacob: Agreed -- that method is definitely hackish -- almost as bad as
editing the POT file by hand and adding the strings myself. The main
problem is maintaining the text in two places at once.

The method on the Codex page is the Official Right Way to do it,
except that it doesn't work.

Samuel: thanks for the pointer to wp-includes -- hadn't noticed those
files being in the WP distro. I will check and see if that works, and
post back, tomorrow morning.

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com