[wp-hackers] Advertising on plugin pages

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Sun Mar 1 21:12:39 GMT 2009

"Matt Walters" <mwalters8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Right, because that is EXACTLY what I was saying.  I also
> think butter knives should be dumped into the sea since
> they could be used to stab someone.  I don't care if you
> like butter in your mashed potatoes. Let's not go there,
> it does nothing for the conversation and is a silly
> counter argument.

I don't get you point but agree, let's not go there (including calling the other's comments "silly.")

> Concern over scripts being inserted into the users admin
> area are entirely valid in my opinion, no "not necessarily"
> about it.

What "script" are you talking about?  My description of implemention had no scripts involved  (i.e. no client-side/javascripts).

Or do you mean the PHP file that implements the plugin is a script?  And if yes then how is that different from any other PHP in a plugin that implements admin console functionality?

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com/