[wp-hackers] Load Balancing | Media Uploads to Multiple Servers

Simon Wheatley simon at sweetinteraction.com
Wed Jul 29 15:53:49 UTC 2009

Considering the average use case though:

Click New Post
Faff with some text
Upload an image
Faff with some more text
Publish

In the second lot of faffing there's surely enough time for this
syncing to occur? I believe ours takes about 60 seconds and the setup
is provided by Positive Internet otherwise I'd be providing more
details on how it works... sorry.