[wp-hackers] Page ancestry and CSS

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Mon Jul 27 12:49:36 UTC 2009

Still the wrong way to do it.  Don't start a new thread by replying to
an existing thread.  Just create a new message.

Otherwise those of us who view their emails threaded end up with your
thread and the other one intermingled.  It's messy, and anyone who is
ignoring that original thread will probably not see your thread either.

Stephen