[wp-hackers] Rebuttal (re: Meta tables: Take 5)

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Fri Jul 24 15:50:07 UTC 2009

I also agree with Jacob that the performance concern is way overrated.

OTOH, I'm very weary of debating things on this list only to never see
a consensus nor any results so I'd just really be happy to see
*something* done related to meta, because I need it.

-Mike Schinkel
WordPress Custom Plugins
http://mikeschinkel.com/custom-wordpress-plugins/