[wp-hackers] Bluetrait Connector WordPress Plugin

Michael Dale email at dalegroup.net
Fri Jul 24 11:26:01 UTC 2009

Bluetrait is a piece of blog software that I wrote that has built in SOAP functionality.

Bluetrait acts as the server for all events sent from WordPress clients. Meaning you can easily see what version of WordPress all your wordpress sites are running and gives you a way to see the who is logging in to each site from a central place.

Future versions will allow you to remotely upgrade WordPress sites etc.

This is only useful for people managing multiple WordPress sites.

Thanks,
Michael.