[wp-hackers] IRC Dev Chat: New Day/Time

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Thu Jul 23 22:14:13 UTC 2009

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that the day/time of the IR
#wordpress-dev dev chat is moving as of next week to Thursdays at 9PM
UTC. This change comes as an accommodation to European schedules. If
you haven't attended a dev chat lately, stop by sometime. We've gotten
fairly organized, and post about agenda topics during the week leading
up to each chat at http://wpdevel.wordpress.com. The last few chats
have been very productive, and we've generally got at least 2 of the
core devs in attendance, if not more. Some big issues are coming up
over the next few weeks and as we get into the 2.9 dev cycle, so the
chats are sure to be lively.

If you do attend, please remember to be nice to people, and feel free
to suggest an agenda item at http://wpdevel.wordpress.com. We post the
agenda at the beginning of the chat, and go through items in order,
with some time at the end for general discussion of anything that
didn't make the agenda that week.

So mark your calendars for Thursdays at 9pm UTC!
Jane

Jane Wells
User Experience
Automattic | WordPress