[wp-hackers] readme.txt: "Requires PHP 5 tag"

Chris Jean gaarai at gaarai.com
Sat Jul 18 02:49:40 UTC 2009

If you are to ask my opinion, it's really not difficult to make things
PHP4 and PHP5 compatible. I do it each day, and it only requires a
little bit of thought while coding to prevent issues. I simply posted
what I did in case others wanted to provide a good failover mechanism in
case they must be PHP5 only.

Chris Jean
http://gaarai.com/
http://wp-roadmap.com/