[wp-hackers] Post dates older than 1.1.1970 - PHP issue

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Jul 17 21:39:20 UTC 2009

That was only on old PHP versions on Windows machines. On Linux boxes,
PHP should support 1901-2038. PHP 5.10 and up contains fixes for this,
I think.

However, yes, it's still limited to 2038 due to 32-bit dates.  The
standard method of working around this is to use ADOdb's time
functions, or the Pear Date library, both of which use 64-bit dates.

-Otto
Sent from Memphis, TN, United States