[wp-hackers] readme.txt: "Requires PHP 5 tag"

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Fri Jul 17 02:06:47 UTC 2009

It doesn't deactivate the plugin normally though, it attempts to
"Deactivate the plugin silently" and "Prevent deactivation hooks from
running." Which means that the plugin is deactivated, but the plugin
isn't TOLD that it was deactivated.

I assume this is because some plugins uninstall themselves when they are
deactivated and that's not what was wanted.