[wp-hackers] can url auto-completing in wordpress by turned off somehow?

Davit Barbakadze jayarjo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:49:42 UTC 2009

Today I noticed a strange behavior, which I have not noticed before. If
(like: domain.com/a) wordpress doesn't through 404 page, it automatically
redirects you to the first post with title starting with that letter (in our
example - with 'a'). Of course it useful in some cases, but in my it's not.
So... is there anyway to prevent that behavior?

--
Davit Barbakadze