[wp-hackers] Gravatar + Feed integration for avatars on Planets

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Wed Jan 21 10:30:55 GMT 2009

Sort of related random thought for anyone interested: planet is a
really old piece of software and it behaves quite badly with a lot of
feed. I've really simplified my life when I got rid of it in favor of
FeedWordPress.

http://planetOzh.com ~ Blog and WordPress Stuff
http://FrenchFragFactory.net ~ Daily Quake News