[wp-hackers] Adding Google map inside post edit/writing

mailapera mailapera at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 00:09:06 GMT 2009

I am trying to add a google map to get the geo coordinates by clicking on
the map. The map needs to call a javascript from the google site plus to
load a javascript script in the file. I am trying to accomplish this with a
plugin but I am having a hard time with:

1)calling the external script and loading the script in the file
2)finding the hook to make the map appear on the post edit/write page
without disrupting any other WP activity

Ideas?

Thanks!