[wp-hackers] Filter/Action for non-standard front page?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Mon Jan 19 19:13:25 GMT 2009

Thanks, but it's not a great tool compared to the other options.
More importantly it doesn't work well with WAMP because of non-standard file locations (or didn't when i tried it.)
(Of course I've long since gone with standard installs of PHP & MySQL so that's no longer an issue for me.)

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com/