[wp-hackers] Set a unique directory for uploads

Gaarai gaarai at gaarai.com
Fri Jan 16 00:01:21 GMT 2009

The easy solution is to go to Settings > Miscellaneous, remove the check
from the "Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders"
option, and click "Save Changes".

The other option is to hook into the upload_dir filter and manually
modify the path and url options directly in order to set it up however
you want.

Chris Jean
http://gaarai.com/
http://wp-roadmap.com/