[wp-hackers] WordPress Video Solution Framework

Barry Abrahamson barry at automattic.com
Wed Jan 14 22:49:33 GMT 2009

On Jan 13, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Thomas Diesenreiter wrote:

> Dear Wordpress Hackers,
>
> I've discovered the WordPress Video Solution Framework yesterday and
> I'm amazed, I've been looking for a solution like that for a long
> time (and developing one on my own since a couple of months).
> Anyway, I have some questions to the developers, but cannot find any
> contact information in the plugin itself. Do you know, how is
> developing this thing?
>
> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpresscom-video-server/
>
> My primary question would be, why it's wordpress-mu only.

Technically it's not, although its not written as a typical WordPress
plugin which you install, activate, etc.  There are quite a few parts
of it which aren't even specific to WordPress.

If you have any questions, you can email me, or post to the list and I
can reply here.

--
Barry Abrahamson | Systems Wrangler | Automattic
Blog: http://barry.wordpress.com