[wp-hackers] WordPress Video Solution Framework

Thomas Diesenreiter thomas at backlab.at
Tue Jan 13 14:35:04 GMT 2009

Dear Wordpress Hackers,

I've discovered the WordPress Video Solution Framework yesterday and
I'm amazed, I've been looking for a solution like that for a long time
(and developing one on my own since a couple of months). Anyway, I
have some questions to the developers, but cannot find any contact
information in the plugin itself. Do you know, how is developing this
thing?

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpresscom-video-server/

My primary question would be, why it's wordpress-mu only.

Thanks,
best wishes,
Thomas
--