[wp-hackers] Posterous (post-by-e-mail with photo attachments)

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Mon Jan 12 12:37:11 GMT 2009

>I reckon adding photo attachment support for blog-by-e-mail would be an
>absolute killer for photologgers using WordPress.

I had similar thoughts when I first heard about Posterous (<
http://planetozh.com/blog/2008/07/thoughts-on-blog-by-email-and-wordpress/>

I'm not sure there is actually a real demand for this (it seems that
Posterous for instance is not really taking of, and I dont remember seeing
this topic a lot on wp.org/extend/ideas, for what it's worth) but it would
be indeed very cool.

Ozh