[wp-hackers] Retain Meta Data on Status Change

Aaron Axelsen lists at frozenpc.net
Sun Jan 4 19:22:21 GMT 2009

After further investigation, the post meta is set on the main post - not
the revision entry.  When wordpress changes the status of a post -
whether it be future to published or published to draft the meta
information is not retained.  I have not been able to figure out where
the meta data is getting whipped out during the process yet.

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome!

-- Aaron

--
Aaron Axelsen