[wp-hackers] same taxonomy on two different object types?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Jan 1 13:36:54 GMT 2009

You can assign any object ID to a term in a taxonomy, Completely ignoring
the object type, So yes, You can assign multiple object types to

However, The API functions may complain if you're using something like
get_attachments_in_taxonomy() or get_posts_in_term() or something.. But if
you're using get_objects_in_term() things should work fine from what i've
seen. (Those function names are made up)

Also, @andré: Having 2 terms of identical slugs in different taxonomies is a
different kettle of fish, Its nothing about having both a post and a page
attached to the same term in a taxonomy